Most of us want to be famous and we will do anything to become one. But some people pay a hefty price with the challenges that comes with one becoming famous. Although many people have gained fame for all the wrong reasons this shouldn’t be the way forward its very important that we become famous for all the good reasons. You should not try to do something that will make you famous for less than a day do something noble that you will carry the fame with you down to grave and be remembered for long time even after your death.
Being famous means that you are able to get peoples attention mostly through the media.if you do something outstanding yet very unique you just might find yourself as the next public figure. By looking at the Guinness book of records on the records that have been set before and try to break them but you should make sure that you wont loose you life to do the extra ordinary just for the sake of becoming famous.many people have lost their life while trying to do the unthinkable so it’s not advisable to be culprit yourself. Here are some of the tips that one can use in their quest of becoming famous:
• You can try the reality shows as they are known to be the easiest way of rise to stardom however they may not work for everybody so if you fail in them doesn’t give up on the chance of becoming famous. The essence of becoming famous is standing out from the rest.
• Another tip that one can use on their way to fame is giving service to the poor and the needy in the society. Many people such as Bill Gates and other famous celebrities have become more famous and accepted through their various charitable foundations.
• Winning huge amount of money through playing lottery games can make you famous, however this can only be for a short period of time.
• Helping people who may be in immense danger can also make you famous.
• You maybe involved in a profession but through your effort you become more famous example include doctors and lawyers who are known for their extra contribution in their field.