What would be the benefits to you of doubling or tripling your income in 2014?
- Would you be able to work less hours?
- Would you be able to spend more time with your self, your friends, and your family?
- Would you be able to take those vacations you have been dreaming of?
- Would you be able to save for retirement?
- Would you be able to remodel your home?
You are probably thinking, “That all sounds fine, but I’m just trying to survive.” Or, “That all sounds fine, but you don’t know the inner blocks I have.” Or, “How can I believe that I can ever be successful again?”
Let me ask you a few questions…
Have you ever felt like you had one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake?
How does that feel? Does that feel stuck?
Have you ever felt that one part of you is “gung ho” about success and creates all these action steps for you to do each day, while another part of you is resisting, procrastinating and sometimes even rebelling at what you set out to do?
How often have you told yourself, “I know what I should be doing, but I’m just not doing it and I don’t know why?”
The reason you don’t know is that you don’t understand the power of your subconscious mind.
You need to realize that even though the conscious part of your mind is saying, “I want to double or triple income in 2014”, there are other parts of you that are hidden and they have a counter intentions, also known as self-limiting beliefs.
Here are examples of some Self-Limiting Beliefs that are holding you back from success. If you resonate even a little bit, even one percent, with these just visualize a check mark next that belief.
- I’m not good enough.
- I don’t have what it takes to succeed.
- I have to be hard on myself in order to succeed (if you have this belief, then you judge and criticize yourself and put yourself down for making any mistakes).
- I have to be perfect be okay.
- It’s not safe to be too visible.
How many of these are you resonating with, even a little bit?
Here’s are other common beliefs:
- Other people’s needs come before mine
- I need others approval
If you have the belief that you need others approval, then you probably also have the belief that you need to please people. Along with that, you probably have the belief that other people’s needs are more important than yours.
Is it overwhelming to realize that these beliefs are operating inside of you without your awareness?
To help you feel more relaxed, please realize these 3 things:
- The list you have was only a list of beliefs, not facts.
- Realize that beliefs can be changed, it doesn’t matter how many decades you’ve had a belief, you can change it in the present moment.
- Realize that you can easily get outside help to release and reprogram your self- limiting beliefs.
Nature of abhors a vacuum. Once you have released the self-limiting beliefs that you discovered, you need to put something in their place.
Here are examples of some empowered beliefs: